Shifting of Tata Steel sales office to Jharkhand demanded
Jamshedpur: A senior leader of the
Jharkhand Mukti Morcha on Monday demanded shifting the sales
office of private steel major Tata Steel from Kolkata to
In a letter to Chief Minister and JMM president Sibu
Soren, the party`s senior national vice-president Sudhir Mahto
said the company was procuring raw-materials including coal,
iron-ore and water from Jharkhand but its sales office being
in Kolkata, the state has been incurring revenue loss worth
crores of rupees annually.
Mahto, a former Deputy Chief Minister of Jharkhand,
urged Soren to instruct the private steel major to shift their
sales office from Kolkata to Jharkhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location