Shopping mall manager arrested in West Bengal
Kolkata: Manager of South City Mall was arrested on Monday following the death of a worker inside its premises yesterday.
He was arrested after a FIR was filed against him, the police said.
The manager was booked under Sections 308 (attempt to commit culpable homicide) 304 (culpable homicide not amounting to murder), 201 (causing disappearance of evidence) and 114 (abetment) of IPC, the police said.
A worker involved in repair died on the spot when he fell from a ladder about 60 feet from the ground.
Three others who were seriously injured were being treated in a hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad