Shopping mall manager arrested in West Bengal
Kolkata: Manager of South City Mall was arrested on Monday following the death of a worker inside its premises yesterday.
He was arrested after a FIR was filed against him, the police said.
The manager was booked under Sections 308 (attempt to commit culpable homicide) 304 (culpable homicide not amounting to murder), 201 (causing disappearance of evidence) and 114 (abetment) of IPC, the police said.
A worker involved in repair died on the spot when he fell from a ladder about 60 feet from the ground.
Three others who were seriously injured were being treated in a hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- Bomb disposal squad deployed in central England after arrests
- US Open 2016: Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal drawn for potential semi-final clash
- Long traffic jams may increase risk of cancer!
- Fighters and residents leave besieged Damascus suburb Daraya
- Australian scribe hints weapon data present in leaked Scorpene documents