Shopping mall manager arrested in West Bengal
Kolkata: Manager of South City Mall was arrested on Monday following the death of a worker inside its premises yesterday.
He was arrested after a FIR was filed against him, the police said.
The manager was booked under Sections 308 (attempt to commit culpable homicide) 304 (culpable homicide not amounting to murder), 201 (causing disappearance of evidence) and 114 (abetment) of IPC, the police said.
A worker involved in repair died on the spot when he fell from a ladder about 60 feet from the ground.
Three others who were seriously injured were being treated in a hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH