Siddhartha Shankar Ray`s condition stable
Kolkata: The condition of ailing former West
Bengal Chief Minister Siddhartha Shankar Ray remained stable
A medical bulletin issued by Woodlands nursing home,
where Ray is admitted, said he was receiving treatment for
long standing renal and cardiac problems.
"Ray is also undergoing a thorough check-up and will
have further investigations, if required," the bulletin said.
Eighty-nine-year-old Ray, former Ambassador to US, was
admitted to the nursing home yesterday with kidney-related
complications and other ailments. He also underwent a CT scan.
Ray was last seen in public when he had gone to see
ailing Jyoti Basu, his friend and successor, at AMRI Hospital
at Salt Lake last January.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!