Six killed, 15 injured as bus overturns in Nadia
Krishnagar (WB): Six persons were on Saturday
killed and about 15 others injured when a bus in which they
were travelling in overturned and fell into a roadside ditch
in Nadia district, a senior police officer said.
The bus, which was on its way to Berhampore in
Murshidabad district from Krishnagar, overturned and fell into
the ditch at Nagadi bazar under Nakashipara police station,
Superintendent of Police SR Mishra said.
Among the dead were some women, he said, adding that the
injured have been admitted to a hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why