Skeleton found in Maoist-hit forest area
Midnapore (WB): A skeleton was unearthed on Sunday from a jungle at Salbani in Maoist-hit West Midnapore
district, police said.
The villagers began to dig an area in the jungle near
Saldanga village this morning and found the skeleton after the
leg of a cow got stuck in the mud, the police said, adding,
the skeleton was later handed over to them.
The further investigation is on, they said.
On July 30, a skeleton was unearthed from Khirkul jungle
at Salbani after villagers reported having found some human
Seven skeletons were dug up from near the ancestral
residence of a former minister at Benachapra in the district
on June 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?