Slight intensity quake at Indo-Bangla border
Kolkata: A slight intensity earthquake hit parts of West Bengal in the early hours on Wednesday.
Meteorological Department sources said the quake with a magnitude of 4.5 on the Richter Scale was felt at 2.35 AM with its epicentre on the India-Bangladesh border.
Although the tremor was felt in a number of districts in north Bengal, there were no report of any damage, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter