Somnath`s condition improving: Doctors
Kolkata: Former Lok Sabha Speaker Somnath
Chatterjee`s health condition improved today after he was
admitted to a city nursing home with complaints of respiratory
"Somnath Chatterjee is progressing fast and he is
much better today," manager (Administration) of Belle Vue
clinic PK Tondon said to a news agency.
He said that doctors were satisfied with the progress
made by Chatterjee, an asthma patient, though he was still in
the Intensive Thoracic Unit and under observation.
"I think not before Tuesday or Wednesday, he will be
discharged," Tondon said.
Chatterjee (81) was brought to the city from his
Santiniketan residence where he was taken ill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail