Sonia Gandhi wishes good health, fast recovery to Trinamool MP Abhishek Banerjee
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Wednesday extended her good wishes for health and fast recovery to Abhishek Banerjee, Trinamool Congress MP and nephew of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, who met with an accident yesterday.
In a message, Gandhi said her thoughts and prayers are with Abhishek and the Banerjee family in these testing times and she is happy to learn that Abhishek is stable and responding to the treatment.
Abhishek, who is also party's youth wing president met with an accident on NH-2 near Singur, while returning to Kolkata from Murshidabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!