South Korean national molested in Kolkata
Kolkata: A South Korean national was allegedly molested while boarding a bus in the city`s Thakurpukur area Monday morning.
The accused was arrested after the victim lodged a compliant at the Burrabazar police station, Deputy Commissioner of police (central) D P Singh said.
The accused was arrested under section 354 of the IPC (assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty) and will be produced in court today, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September