South Korean national molested in Kolkata
Kolkata: A South Korean national was allegedly molested while boarding a bus in the city`s Thakurpukur area Monday morning.
The accused was arrested after the victim lodged a compliant at the Burrabazar police station, Deputy Commissioner of police (central) D P Singh said.
The accused was arrested under section 354 of the IPC (assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty) and will be produced in court today, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Historic solar flight marks first round-the-world journey
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas