South Korean national molested in Kolkata
Kolkata: A South Korean national was allegedly molested while boarding a bus in the city`s Thakurpukur area Monday morning.
The accused was arrested after the victim lodged a compliant at the Burrabazar police station, Deputy Commissioner of police (central) D P Singh said.
The accused was arrested under section 354 of the IPC (assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty) and will be produced in court today, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog