Spark in nose wheel of Dreamliner
Kolkata: A spark in the nose wheel of an empty Air India Dreamliner aircraft while it was taxiing in the bay here on Tuesday forced the airline to cancel its flight back to New Delhi.
The Dreamliner aircraft landed here at 4.48 pm from New Delhi and had disembarked all the 248 passengers and was taxiing in the bay when the spark was noticed, airline sources said.
The maintenance crew immediately rushed to check the aircraft but found no fire, they said.
The aircraft which was supposed to fly back to New Delhi at 5.45 pm was sent for maintenance check.
The passengers of the flight were accommodated in another Air India flight, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof