Spark in nose wheel of Dreamliner
Kolkata: A spark in the nose wheel of an empty Air India Dreamliner aircraft while it was taxiing in the bay here on Tuesday forced the airline to cancel its flight back to New Delhi.
The Dreamliner aircraft landed here at 4.48 pm from New Delhi and had disembarked all the 248 passengers and was taxiing in the bay when the spark was noticed, airline sources said.
The maintenance crew immediately rushed to check the aircraft but found no fire, they said.
The aircraft which was supposed to fly back to New Delhi at 5.45 pm was sent for maintenance check.
The passengers of the flight were accommodated in another Air India flight, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley