Special Dussehra train from Mysore to Kolkata
Bangalore: A special tourist train would be
operated from Mysore to enable tourists participate in the
famous Dussehra celebrations in Kolkata on October 6.
The train, to be run by the Indian Railway Catering Tourism
Corporation (IRCTC) Limited, would leave Mysore on September
29 and cover famous tourist hotspots like Darjeeling, Gangtok,
Puri and Konark during the 11-day package tour.
The package will cover the resplendent sight of sunrise at
Tiger Hill and Ghoom Monastry in Darjeeling and Baba mandir
and Tsangu lake in Gangtok, an IRCTC release said here today.
The package, priced at Rs 11,750 per person, will also
cover Dussehra celebrations, Fort William and Howrah Bridge in
Kolkata and Jagannath temple in Puri and Sun temple in Konark,
The package will include accommodation and food during
train journey and at sight seeing places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...