Special Dussehra train from Mysore to Kolkata
Bangalore: A special tourist train would be
operated from Mysore to enable tourists participate in the
famous Dussehra celebrations in Kolkata on October 6.
The train, to be run by the Indian Railway Catering Tourism
Corporation (IRCTC) Limited, would leave Mysore on September
29 and cover famous tourist hotspots like Darjeeling, Gangtok,
Puri and Konark during the 11-day package tour.
The package will cover the resplendent sight of sunrise at
Tiger Hill and Ghoom Monastry in Darjeeling and Baba mandir
and Tsangu lake in Gangtok, an IRCTC release said here today.
The package, priced at Rs 11,750 per person, will also
cover Dussehra celebrations, Fort William and Howrah Bridge in
Kolkata and Jagannath temple in Puri and Sun temple in Konark,
The package will include accommodation and food during
train journey and at sight seeing places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dope test scandal: After wrestler Narsingh Yadav, shot putter Inderjeet Singh tests positive for banned substance
- Historic solar flight marks first round-the-world journey
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics