Three arrested with fake currency in Kolkata
Kolkata: Three counterfeit currency dealers were arrested Tuesday here and fake notes with a face value of nearly Rs.8 lakh was seized from them, police said.
The trio were arrested from a market by the Special Task Force.
Two of the arrested are from Jharkhand and the other is from West Bengal`s Malda district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed