Three killed in two bike accidents in Dumka
Dumka: Three persons were killed and two others sustained serious injuries in two road mishaps in Dumka district since last night, the police said.
A vehicle rammed into a motorbike carrying two persons near village Hadipur under Muffasil police station on Dumka-Bhagalpur road this morning.
While 32-year-old Damru Dutta killed on the spot, pillion rider Jairam Kewat (45) succumbed to the injuries in Dumka Hospital, the sources said.
In another incident, a motorcyclist Pradip Tudu (18) was killed instantaneously after it was hit by a speeding truck near Bagnal village on Dumka-Seuli road last night.
Two pillion riders, who were traveling with Tudu, were seriously injured in the accident and were admitted to Dumka hospital, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH