Three killed in two bike accidents in Dumka
Dumka: Three persons were killed and two others sustained serious injuries in two road mishaps in Dumka district since last night, the police said.
A vehicle rammed into a motorbike carrying two persons near village Hadipur under Muffasil police station on Dumka-Bhagalpur road this morning.
While 32-year-old Damru Dutta killed on the spot, pillion rider Jairam Kewat (45) succumbed to the injuries in Dumka Hospital, the sources said.
In another incident, a motorcyclist Pradip Tudu (18) was killed instantaneously after it was hit by a speeding truck near Bagnal village on Dumka-Seuli road last night.
Two pillion riders, who were traveling with Tudu, were seriously injured in the accident and were admitted to Dumka hospital, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics