Three killed in two bike accidents in Dumka
Dumka: Three persons were killed and two others sustained serious injuries in two road mishaps in Dumka district since last night, the police said.
A vehicle rammed into a motorbike carrying two persons near village Hadipur under Muffasil police station on Dumka-Bhagalpur road this morning.
While 32-year-old Damru Dutta killed on the spot, pillion rider Jairam Kewat (45) succumbed to the injuries in Dumka Hospital, the sources said.
In another incident, a motorcyclist Pradip Tudu (18) was killed instantaneously after it was hit by a speeding truck near Bagnal village on Dumka-Seuli road last night.
Two pillion riders, who were traveling with Tudu, were seriously injured in the accident and were admitted to Dumka hospital, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!