Three killed in two bike accidents in Dumka
Dumka: Three persons were killed and two others sustained serious injuries in two road mishaps in Dumka district since last night, the police said.
A vehicle rammed into a motorbike carrying two persons near village Hadipur under Muffasil police station on Dumka-Bhagalpur road this morning.
While 32-year-old Damru Dutta killed on the spot, pillion rider Jairam Kewat (45) succumbed to the injuries in Dumka Hospital, the sources said.
In another incident, a motorcyclist Pradip Tudu (18) was killed instantaneously after it was hit by a speeding truck near Bagnal village on Dumka-Seuli road last night.
Two pillion riders, who were traveling with Tudu, were seriously injured in the accident and were admitted to Dumka hospital, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!