Three terrorists in Siliguri; police alerted
Kolkata: All police stations in around
Siliguri have been alerted after a central intelligence agency
alerted the West Bengal Police that three terrorists have
sneaked into the key North Bengal town.
"We were informed by a central intelligence agency on
July 16 that three terrorists have entered Siliguri. We have
alerted all police stations," a top IB official told PTI
He said two terrorists were from Bangladesh and one from
A close watch is being kept on market places, shopping
malls and public places in the town, the official said.
IB sources said Bangladeshis Habib Khan, a resident of
Comilla, Golap Rasul Miyan, a resident of Gobra, and Pakistani
Md Soukat entered Siliguri ten days ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok