Three terrorists in Siliguri; police alerted
Kolkata: All police stations in around
Siliguri have been alerted after a central intelligence agency
alerted the West Bengal Police that three terrorists have
sneaked into the key North Bengal town.
"We were informed by a central intelligence agency on
July 16 that three terrorists have entered Siliguri. We have
alerted all police stations," a top IB official told PTI
He said two terrorists were from Bangladesh and one from
A close watch is being kept on market places, shopping
malls and public places in the town, the official said.
IB sources said Bangladeshis Habib Khan, a resident of
Comilla, Golap Rasul Miyan, a resident of Gobra, and Pakistani
Md Soukat entered Siliguri ten days ago.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan