Titillating dance at ITI organised by Trinamool`s student wing
Midnapore (WB): Days after a Trinamool Congress leader courted controversy by throwing wads of currency notes towards skimpily-clad girls dancing at its foundation day event, a freshers` welcome function organised by the party`s student wing saw a dancer giving a titillating performance on stage.
Students of the Industrial Training Institute at Rangamati in West Midnapore district rushed on stage as the dancer began pouring water on herself at the event organised by the Trinamool Chhatra Parishad on Sunday.
The programme, which started late at night, was beamed by television channels.
TMCP district president Ramaprasad Giri, who was present at the function, today said he had left before the dancer`s performance.
"I have asked for a detailed report from the college unit of TMCP. Action will be taken after getting the report," Giri said.
Students union officials were unavailable for comment.
Earlier, on January 1, the party`s foundation day, skimpily clad dancers were showered with currency notes by TMC leader and Zilla Parishad member Mir Tahir Ali which led to his suspension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why