TMC leader Asif Khan looses cool, slaps doctor in West Bengal
Zee Media Bureau
Kolkata: In a blatant misuse of power, a Trinamool Congress leader, Asif Khan was caught on camera slapping a doctor in a hospital located in Beckbagan area here.
Khan, apparently got angry on the doctor as his father who was admitted in the hospital had died.
At the Minto Park clinic on Sunday evening, Asif Khan reportedly asked to meet the doctor who had treated his father at the clinic late last month. He was upset because his father had been admitted in hospital again hours after he was discharged on Sunday morning.
The doctor, for whom the TMC leader was looking for was not available so another doctor asked to see the patient`s papers. At this point, Khan slapped the doctor twice. A CCTV camera installed at the nursing home recorded the entire incident.
Khan reportedly surrendered before the police after the incident came out in public. Later on he got bail.
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee too was caught on camera slapping a doctor twice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH