TMC leader Asif Khan looses cool, slaps doctor in West Bengal
Zee Media Bureau
Kolkata: In a blatant misuse of power, a Trinamool Congress leader, Asif Khan was caught on camera slapping a doctor in a hospital located in Beckbagan area here.
Khan, apparently got angry on the doctor as his father who was admitted in the hospital had died.
At the Minto Park clinic on Sunday evening, Asif Khan reportedly asked to meet the doctor who had treated his father at the clinic late last month. He was upset because his father had been admitted in hospital again hours after he was discharged on Sunday morning.
The doctor, for whom the TMC leader was looking for was not available so another doctor asked to see the patient`s papers. At this point, Khan slapped the doctor twice. A CCTV camera installed at the nursing home recorded the entire incident.
Khan reportedly surrendered before the police after the incident came out in public. Later on he got bail.
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee too was caught on camera slapping a doctor twice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Al Qaeda and Syria branch split up
- Chidambaram rejects FM Jaitley's remarks over inflation
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Traffic nightmare in Gurgaon; waterlogging on NH8 hits Delhi-Jaipur route, schools shut
- India's doping shame: 687 athletes banned since 2009 as per NADA records