TMC leader Asif Khan looses cool, slaps doctor in West Bengal
Zee Media Bureau
Kolkata: In a blatant misuse of power, a Trinamool Congress leader, Asif Khan was caught on camera slapping a doctor in a hospital located in Beckbagan area here.
Khan, apparently got angry on the doctor as his father who was admitted in the hospital had died.
At the Minto Park clinic on Sunday evening, Asif Khan reportedly asked to meet the doctor who had treated his father at the clinic late last month. He was upset because his father had been admitted in hospital again hours after he was discharged on Sunday morning.
The doctor, for whom the TMC leader was looking for was not available so another doctor asked to see the patient`s papers. At this point, Khan slapped the doctor twice. A CCTV camera installed at the nursing home recorded the entire incident.
Khan reportedly surrendered before the police after the incident came out in public. Later on he got bail.
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee too was caught on camera slapping a doctor twice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach