Train services affected on Howrah-Dhanbad route
Burdwan: Electric poles fell on tracks between Khana junction and and Talit railway station in Burdwan district on Tuesday affecting trains services on Howrah-Dhanbad route, Railway sources said.
“Electric poles and overhead electric wires fell on the tracks at around 2 am which affected train services on Howrah-Dhanbad route," the sources said.
Many trains - Howrah-Dhanbad Coalfield Express, Asansol-Howrah Intercity Express, Asansol-Sealdah Intercity Express, Sealdah-Rampurhat Express have been cancelled, they said.
Many trains on the route are being diverted through the loop line, sources said adding that railway engineers have reached the spot and working to restore train services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- New survey lists out excuses Indians give to delay marriage – Check out
- Help me, I want to live: 11-year-old boy appeals to PM Modi
- Just found! Huge stash of ancient Helium in Africa's rift valley
- Not Ravi Shastri, but this man was Anil Kumble's biggest challenger for coaching job
- Euro 2016: Italy's 2-0 win shows Spain's golden era gone for good