Trinamool Congress rules out post-poll tie-up with BJP
Kolkata: Trinamool Congress on Saturday ruled out any post-poll alliance with BJP in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
"There is no question of any tie-up with BJP before or after the Lok Sabha poll," Trinamool Congress general secretary Mukul Roy told.
Earlier, to a question at a media briefing during the day, he said that there was no question of Trinamool Congress going soft on BJP Prime Ministerial nominee Narendra Modi.
"Our fight is against corruption of Congress-led UPA government and communalism of BJP. We have consistent stance against communalism. Our leader Mamata Banerjee has repeatedly said including at the Brigade Parade Ground rally on January 30 that we do not want the face of riots," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- 17 die in fire at Ukraine home for elderly
- PM Narendra Modi to visit five nations from June 4; to take up black money issue with Swiss President
- Sharks possess distinct personalities like humans
- 'Sultan' new poster: See robust Salman Khan turns 'Golden Sultan' magnifying the aura!
- Bihar class 10th result 2016 declared; check Bihar Board Matric class 10 Results 2016 on biharboard.bih.nic.in