Trinamool is B team of CPI(M) and BJP: Deepa
Kolkata: Congress leader and union minister Deepa Dasmunshi on Friday criticised former UPA ally Trinamool Congress for voting with the CPI(M) and BJP against the FDI issue in Parliament and dubbed it as the `B` team of the two parties.
"The country has seen how Trinamool Congress is exposed for joining hands with both CPI(M) and the BJP in voting against the UPA government on the FDI issue," Dasmunshi said.
She said, "It is clear that the Trinamool Congress is the B team of both the CPI(M) and the BJP."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sheena Bora and Mikhail had different fathers?