Trinamool is B team of CPI(M) and BJP: Deepa
Kolkata: Congress leader and union minister Deepa Dasmunshi on Friday criticised former UPA ally Trinamool Congress for voting with the CPI(M) and BJP against the FDI issue in Parliament and dubbed it as the `B` team of the two parties.
"The country has seen how Trinamool Congress is exposed for joining hands with both CPI(M) and the BJP in voting against the UPA government on the FDI issue," Dasmunshi said.
She said, "It is clear that the Trinamool Congress is the B team of both the CPI(M) and the BJP."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof