Trinamool is B team of CPI(M) and BJP: Deepa
Kolkata: Congress leader and union minister Deepa Dasmunshi on Friday criticised former UPA ally Trinamool Congress for voting with the CPI(M) and BJP against the FDI issue in Parliament and dubbed it as the `B` team of the two parties.
"The country has seen how Trinamool Congress is exposed for joining hands with both CPI(M) and the BJP in voting against the UPA government on the FDI issue," Dasmunshi said.
She said, "It is clear that the Trinamool Congress is the B team of both the CPI(M) and the BJP."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users