Trinamool is B team of CPI(M) and BJP: Deepa
Kolkata: Congress leader and union minister Deepa Dasmunshi on Friday criticised former UPA ally Trinamool Congress for voting with the CPI(M) and BJP against the FDI issue in Parliament and dubbed it as the `B` team of the two parties.
"The country has seen how Trinamool Congress is exposed for joining hands with both CPI(M) and the BJP in voting against the UPA government on the FDI issue," Dasmunshi said.
She said, "It is clear that the Trinamool Congress is the B team of both the CPI(M) and the BJP."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16