Trinamool is B team of CPI(M) and BJP: Deepa
Kolkata: Congress leader and union minister Deepa Dasmunshi on Friday criticised former UPA ally Trinamool Congress for voting with the CPI(M) and BJP against the FDI issue in Parliament and dubbed it as the `B` team of the two parties.
"The country has seen how Trinamool Congress is exposed for joining hands with both CPI(M) and the BJP in voting against the UPA government on the FDI issue," Dasmunshi said.
She said, "It is clear that the Trinamool Congress is the B team of both the CPI(M) and the BJP."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried