Trinamool MP Kunal Ghosh claims tell-all video kept with friend
Kolkata: Claiming that he was facing a life threat for taking on a section of the Trinamool Congress leadership, MP Kunal Ghosh on Thursday said he had kept a video recording of his statements in the safe custody of a friend.
The TMC MP, who has been issued a show cause notice by the party for indiscipline, said, "I want the people to know the truth. I am having problem in revealing many facts. It will be revealed in that video which I have kept in the safe custody of a friend," Ghosh said.
Ghosh, who was interrogated twice by the police in the Saradha Group scandal, denied rumour of meeting Congress President Sonia Gandhi and alleged that some TMC leaders were spreading canard against him, though they themselves were covertly in touch with the Congress high command.
"They attend dinner parties organised by the Congress. It is a complete lie that I have met Congress president Sonia Gandhi. They are spreading canard against me to corner me within the party," Ghosh alleged.
Ghosh has threatened to conduct a press conference and reveal `many` facts about the scam if he is arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?