Trinamool MP threatens to `break hands` of CPI(M)
Kolkata: In a virulent attack on the CPI(M), Trinamool Congress MP Kalyan Bandopadhyay on Monday threatened to `break the hands` of CPI(M) cadre if the West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee was attacked again.
"We will break your hands if you dare to attack Mamata Banerjee again," Bandopadhyay told a rally in Hooghly district speaking about the chief minister being heckled and finance minister Amit Mitra being manhandled in Delhi on April 9.
He warned that Left Front chairman Biman Bose and Leader of the Opposition Suryakanta Mishra would be tonsured and thrown out of the state.
"Biman Bose and Suryakanta Mishra should not talk much otherwise we will shave their heads and throw them out of Bengal," Bandopadhay said.
He also asked former chief minister Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee to discard his `mask` if he personally did not hand over SFI General Secretary Ritabrata Bhattacharya.
"Buddhababu should stop pretending to be a gentleman and discard his mask. He is a hypocrite. If he is not a hypocrite then he should have himself handed over the culprit Ritabrata to the police," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!