Trinamool should learn from mistakes of Left: BJP
Kolkata: Expressing concern over the recent incidents of violence in the state, senior BJP leader Murli Manohar Joshi on Saturday said the Trinamool Congress government should learn from the mistakes of the previous Left Front regime.
"I can only say that the previous regime had to go out of power because of these kind of mistakes. The Trinamool regime should learn lessons from their mistakes," Joshi said.
His comments came in the backdrop of the killing of a police sub-inspector here and the subsequent removal of the Kolkata police chief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!