Trinamool slams Buddhadeb for alleging nexus with Maoists
Kolkata: The Trinamool Congress on Friday
hit back at West Bengal Chief Minister Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee
for alleging that the party had a nexus with Maoists and said
how could the Left Front win seats in Junglemahal had that
been the case.
"Bhattacharjee has always said this before at the time
of panchayat, Lok Sabha and civic polls," senior Trinamool
Congress leader Partha Chatterjee told a press conference
"It is oft repeated. If that is the case, how can the
Left Front win seats in Junglemahal?" he questioned.
Chatterjee said that his party would stand by the
adivasis in Junglemahal area whose condition was dismal after
34 years of Left Front rule in West Bengal.
"We want to stand by the adivasis in Junglemahal
because of their dismal plight," he said.
The Trinamool Congress leader said that there was no
access to drinking water, no health centre, no food, no
shelter, no clothing and education for children.
"Does not the Left Front government have an expiry
date?" he asked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Facebook blocks pic of plus-size model Tess Holliday, apologises later
- Brazilian research proves Aedes aegypti mosquito as source of Zika virus!
- 'Nokia could cut 10,000-15,000 jobs worldwide'
- Manipur HSLC exam result 2016: Manipur Board Class 10 result to be declared shortly, check manresult.nic.in for Manipur Class X result 2016
- Air ambulance with seven people crash lands in Delhi's Najafgarh