Trinamool worker murder accused arrested
Burdwan: The prime accused in the murder
of a local Trinamool Congress worker was on Thursday arrested from
Jharkhand`s Dumka district, police said.
Dinabandhu Barui, a coal mafia leader of Burdwan`s
Jamuria area, was arrested on the charges of killing Rabin
Kazi, district SP Humayun Kabir said.
In a joint operation with the Jharkhand police, Burdwan
police went to Dumka and arrested Dinabandhu, who had gone
The Trinamool Congress activist was killed when he tried
to save party`s Jamuria candidate from a band of assailants
led by the local coal mafia on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal