TTE detained for alleged outraging of modesty in WB
Malda: A Train Ticket Examiner of Brahmaputra Mail was on Monday detained by GRP personnel for allegedly outraging the modesty of a woman passenger.
The 23-year-old woman and her husband were travelling in an air-conditioned coach of the Guwahati-bound train when the TTE allegedly outraged her modesty.
Her husband informed RPF personnel about the incident after midnight following which he was handed over to GRP at Malda station at around 3 am, GRP sources said.
Medical examination of the TTE had been done and he was being interrogated, the sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?