TTE detained for alleged outraging of modesty in WB
Malda: A Train Ticket Examiner of Brahmaputra Mail was on Monday detained by GRP personnel for allegedly outraging the modesty of a woman passenger.
The 23-year-old woman and her husband were travelling in an air-conditioned coach of the Guwahati-bound train when the TTE allegedly outraged her modesty.
Her husband informed RPF personnel about the incident after midnight following which he was handed over to GRP at Malda station at around 3 am, GRP sources said.
Medical examination of the TTE had been done and he was being interrogated, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?