TTE detained for alleged outraging of modesty in WB
Malda: A Train Ticket Examiner of Brahmaputra Mail was on Monday detained by GRP personnel for allegedly outraging the modesty of a woman passenger.
The 23-year-old woman and her husband were travelling in an air-conditioned coach of the Guwahati-bound train when the TTE allegedly outraged her modesty.
Her husband informed RPF personnel about the incident after midnight following which he was handed over to GRP at Malda station at around 3 am, GRP sources said.
Medical examination of the TTE had been done and he was being interrogated, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- 45 union ministers to tour UP on Modi government's second anniversary
- Man who tried shaking hands with lion sent to jail in Hyderabad
- Congress planning to digitalise photographs, speeches of Indira Gandhi
- Left, Congress threaten to skip Mamata's swearing-in, BJP to observe black day
- FSSAI to remove potassium bromate from food additives list