TTE detained for alleged outraging of modesty in WB
Malda: A Train Ticket Examiner of Brahmaputra Mail was on Monday detained by GRP personnel for allegedly outraging the modesty of a woman passenger.
The 23-year-old woman and her husband were travelling in an air-conditioned coach of the Guwahati-bound train when the TTE allegedly outraged her modesty.
Her husband informed RPF personnel about the incident after midnight following which he was handed over to GRP at Malda station at around 3 am, GRP sources said.
Medical examination of the TTE had been done and he was being interrogated, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read