Two arrested for beating up doctor in WB
Barasat: Two persons were arrested for allegedly beating up a doctor of Madhygram Rural Hospital in North 24 Parganas district, police sources said Tuesday.
According to police a patient was last night brought to the hospital and the patient`s relative alleged that the doctor on duty was negligent in attending to the patient and he died.
The patient`s relative then beat up the doctor.
A complaint was lodged against the patient`s relatives for beating up the doctor. On the basis of the complaint the two persons were arrested today, police sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Why are Antarctica ice-levels increasing? NASA has the answer!
- Buyout group to back rival's bid for Tata's UK steel assets - Sources
- French Open 2016: Angry Nick Kyrgios, Petra Kvitova pass chilly Roland Garros tests
- Modi in Iran: PM promises big celebration of Guru Gobind Singh's birth anniversary