Two arrested for beating up doctor in WB
Barasat: Two persons were arrested for allegedly beating up a doctor of Madhygram Rural Hospital in North 24 Parganas district, police sources said Tuesday.
According to police a patient was last night brought to the hospital and the patient`s relative alleged that the doctor on duty was negligent in attending to the patient and he died.
The patient`s relative then beat up the doctor.
A complaint was lodged against the patient`s relatives for beating up the doctor. On the basis of the complaint the two persons were arrested today, police sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened