Two arrested for beating up doctor in WB
Barasat: Two persons were arrested for allegedly beating up a doctor of Madhygram Rural Hospital in North 24 Parganas district, police sources said Tuesday.
According to police a patient was last night brought to the hospital and the patient`s relative alleged that the doctor on duty was negligent in attending to the patient and he died.
The patient`s relative then beat up the doctor.
A complaint was lodged against the patient`s relatives for beating up the doctor. On the basis of the complaint the two persons were arrested today, police sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union
- Day after 30 cows found dead, police chalks out plan to prevent smuggling