Two arrested for beating up doctor in WB
Barasat: Two persons were arrested for allegedly beating up a doctor of Madhygram Rural Hospital in North 24 Parganas district, police sources said Tuesday.
According to police a patient was last night brought to the hospital and the patient`s relative alleged that the doctor on duty was negligent in attending to the patient and he died.
The patient`s relative then beat up the doctor.
A complaint was lodged against the patient`s relatives for beating up the doctor. On the basis of the complaint the two persons were arrested today, police sources said.
- CBSE challenges Kerala HC order allowing Hijab in exam hall for AIPMT 2016
- Now, BJP leader Prem Prakash Pandey wastes gallons of water on daughter's wedding in Chhattisgarh
- Peppermint tea boosts memory in adults!
- Gold price tops Rs 30,000-mark, hits two-year high on global cues
- Boredom in life triggers unhealthy snacking