Two ASIs injured in bomb blast at police station
Berhampur: Two Assistant sub-inspectors of police were injured in a bomb explosion at Barawan police station on Sunday, police said.
Several bombs which had been seized in the area were kept at the police station and the two ASIs were handling the bombs which were being sent for forensic test, Superintendent of Police, Murshidabad Humayun Kabir said.
The ASIs, Jeevan Mishra and Subodh Mondal, were admitted to Kandi hospital and later shifted to Burdwan Medical College Hospital where their condition was stated to be serious, Kabir said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars