Two die in accident in Malda
Malda: Two persons were killed and 20 others injured on Friday when the bus they were travelling fell in a roadside ditch at Raipur in Malda district.
The police said the duo died on the spot when the driver of the bus travelling on Malda-Nalagola state highway lost control and fell in the ditch.
The injured people were rushed to Malda Medical College and Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Colombian president, rebel chief sign cease-fire
- Argentina's President Macri has successful knee operation
- Euro 2016, Round of 16: Poland vs Switzerland - Preview
- Vacation alert! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and hubby Abhishek Bachchan set on a family sojourn—Details inside
- Crashed EgyptAir black boxes to go to France for repairs