Two die of cold in Malda
Malda: The cold wave conditions
which continued to sweep West Bengal has claimed life two
persons in Malda district, police said Friday.
A poor old woman died of cold this morning in Habibpur
while in Bamongola block 47-year-old Budhia Tutu passed away
last night after he had gone out in search for his missing
This winter, mercury levels dipped to a minimum of
five degree Celsius breaking a 20-year-old record of eight
degree in the district.
Yesterday`s temperature was recorded at 7.2 degree,
the local Met office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know