Two die of cold in Malda
Malda: The cold wave conditions
which continued to sweep West Bengal has claimed life two
persons in Malda district, police said Friday.
A poor old woman died of cold this morning in Habibpur
while in Bamongola block 47-year-old Budhia Tutu passed away
last night after he had gone out in search for his missing
This winter, mercury levels dipped to a minimum of
five degree Celsius breaking a 20-year-old record of eight
degree in the district.
Yesterday`s temperature was recorded at 7.2 degree,
the local Met office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress