Two girls gangraped near railway station in WB
Suri: Two teenage girls were allegedly raped today by three local youths at a bus stop near Rampurhat railway station in Birbhum district.
"The girls were raped early this morning at the busstop near the station when they were waiting to catch bus to reach their home at Jarmundi village in nearby Jharkhand," Superintendent of Police Rishikesh Meena said.
The girls reached Rampurhat station from Burdwan late last night, sources said.
"When they were looking for Dumka-bound bus which starts from the busstop near the station, three local youths forcibly took them at a deserted place and raped them," Meena said.
One person was arrested and the police have been looking for the two other youths, he said.
The girls have been sent to Rampurhat hospital for medical test, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'