Two students injured in explosion in Howrah
Howrah: Two youths were injured when a bomb was exploded near a group of students waiting to take application forms from Gangaramdhar college for admission on Thursday, police said.
The bomb was allegedly planted by the supporters of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), police said adding that efforts were on to arrest the culprits.
The injured students, belonging to Chhatra Parishad, were released from a health centre after first aid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor