Two students injured in explosion in Howrah
Howrah: Two youths were injured when a bomb was exploded near a group of students waiting to take application forms from Gangaramdhar college for admission on Thursday, police said.
The bomb was allegedly planted by the supporters of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), police said adding that efforts were on to arrest the culprits.
The injured students, belonging to Chhatra Parishad, were released from a health centre after first aid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam