Two students injured in explosion in Howrah
Howrah: Two youths were injured when a bomb was exploded near a group of students waiting to take application forms from Gangaramdhar college for admission on Thursday, police said.
The bomb was allegedly planted by the supporters of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), police said adding that efforts were on to arrest the culprits.
The injured students, belonging to Chhatra Parishad, were released from a health centre after first aid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal