Two students injured in explosion in Howrah
Howrah: Two youths were injured when a bomb was exploded near a group of students waiting to take application forms from Gangaramdhar college for admission on Thursday, police said.
The bomb was allegedly planted by the supporters of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), police said adding that efforts were on to arrest the culprits.
The injured students, belonging to Chhatra Parishad, were released from a health centre after first aid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says