Two-yr-old raped in Bengal
Raiganj (WB): A two-year-old girl was allegedly raped by an 18-year-old youth at Minapara village in North Dinajpur district, police said on Sunday.
An FIR lodged by the victim`s father said that the baby was raped when her mother went to wash clothes in a pond leaving her sleeping on the side of the pond on Saturday.
The accused was arrested and the baby was admitted to Raiganj District Hospital, police said.
A local court today sent the accused to 14 days judicial custody, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya