Two-yr-old raped in Bengal
Raiganj (WB): A two-year-old girl was allegedly raped by an 18-year-old youth at Minapara village in North Dinajpur district, police said on Sunday.
An FIR lodged by the victim`s father said that the baby was raped when her mother went to wash clothes in a pond leaving her sleeping on the side of the pond on Saturday.
The accused was arrested and the baby was admitted to Raiganj District Hospital, police said.
A local court today sent the accused to 14 days judicial custody, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends