Union minister Abu Hasem Khan Chowdhury attacked in West Bengal
Zee Media Bureau
Kolkata: Union minister and Congress MP Abu Hasem Khan Chowdhury was on Tuesday attacked in West Bengal`s Malda district.
Miscreants reportedly fired five blank shots at the Union minister who escaped unhurt.
The attackers also, reportedly, hurled bombs at the minister’s car.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray