Union minister rushes injured girl to hospital
Diamond Harbour: Union Minister of State
for Information and Broadcasting CM Jatua on Saturday rushed a
school girl, who was lying seriously injured in the road after
a mishap in South 24 Parganas district to a hospital.
Jatua was returning from a function at Sagar when a
Bamonkhali he noticed a large number of people had gathered on
the road near the Bamonhhali MPT High School.
He got down from his car and found that Sumita Bagh, a
class VI of the school was lying in the road with serious
injuries after a vehicle had hit her and fled, official
The minister immediately took the injured girl and got
her admitted to the Diamond Harbour Sub-Divisional Hospital,
the sources said.
Jatua spoke to the Hospital Superintendent and and Chief
Medical Officer Health (CMOH) of South 24 Parganas and told
them to provide immediate treatment to the girl.
The Union minister also gave some money to the girl`s
relatives to buy medicines, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Mercedes to have petrol variants across portfolio in India by September
- Opposition alleges use of coercion, threats in RS polls in Jharkhand
- LOL: Never ever say these annoying things to a tall person! – Watch video
- Max Landis writing 'Pepe Le Pew' movie!
- Demand to ban advertisements on fairness creams in RS