Union minister rushes injured girl to hospital
Diamond Harbour: Union Minister of State
for Information and Broadcasting CM Jatua on Saturday rushed a
school girl, who was lying seriously injured in the road after
a mishap in South 24 Parganas district to a hospital.
Jatua was returning from a function at Sagar when a
Bamonkhali he noticed a large number of people had gathered on
the road near the Bamonhhali MPT High School.
He got down from his car and found that Sumita Bagh, a
class VI of the school was lying in the road with serious
injuries after a vehicle had hit her and fled, official
The minister immediately took the injured girl and got
her admitted to the Diamond Harbour Sub-Divisional Hospital,
the sources said.
Jatua spoke to the Hospital Superintendent and and Chief
Medical Officer Health (CMOH) of South 24 Parganas and told
them to provide immediate treatment to the girl.
The Union minister also gave some money to the girl`s
relatives to buy medicines, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook