Union minister rushes injured girl to hospital
Diamond Harbour: Union Minister of State
for Information and Broadcasting CM Jatua on Saturday rushed a
school girl, who was lying seriously injured in the road after
a mishap in South 24 Parganas district to a hospital.
Jatua was returning from a function at Sagar when a
Bamonkhali he noticed a large number of people had gathered on
the road near the Bamonhhali MPT High School.
He got down from his car and found that Sumita Bagh, a
class VI of the school was lying in the road with serious
injuries after a vehicle had hit her and fled, official
The minister immediately took the injured girl and got
her admitted to the Diamond Harbour Sub-Divisional Hospital,
the sources said.
Jatua spoke to the Hospital Superintendent and and Chief
Medical Officer Health (CMOH) of South 24 Parganas and told
them to provide immediate treatment to the girl.
The Union minister also gave some money to the girl`s
relatives to buy medicines, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon