Union minister rushes injured girl to hospital
Diamond Harbour: Union Minister of State
for Information and Broadcasting CM Jatua on Saturday rushed a
school girl, who was lying seriously injured in the road after
a mishap in South 24 Parganas district to a hospital.
Jatua was returning from a function at Sagar when a
Bamonkhali he noticed a large number of people had gathered on
the road near the Bamonhhali MPT High School.
He got down from his car and found that Sumita Bagh, a
class VI of the school was lying in the road with serious
injuries after a vehicle had hit her and fled, official
The minister immediately took the injured girl and got
her admitted to the Diamond Harbour Sub-Divisional Hospital,
the sources said.
Jatua spoke to the Hospital Superintendent and and Chief
Medical Officer Health (CMOH) of South 24 Parganas and told
them to provide immediate treatment to the girl.
The Union minister also gave some money to the girl`s
relatives to buy medicines, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Gerard Pique agrees with extra holidays for Neymar
- Politics over Yoga? BMC makes 'Surya Namaskar' mandatory in all affiliated schools in Mumbai
- Russia might use Iran air base again to carry out attacks on terror targets in Syria
- Sri Lanka vs Australia, 2nd ODI — As it happened...
- Special session of Goa Assembly to ratify GST on August 31