UPA has served only `khaas admi`: Biman Bose
Kolkata: On the eve of the UPA completing four years in office, the Left Front Tuesday accused the regime of having failed to frame pro-people policies and instead favouring the "khaas aadmi" (special interests).
"The UPA government during last four years could not implement any pro-people policy," said West Bengal Left Front chairman Biman Bose here.
"Before coming to power, they in their election manifesto said they will work for the aam admi. But their track record over the past four years shows they only served the khaas amdi," Bose told media persons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed