UPA has served only `khaas admi`: Biman Bose
Kolkata: On the eve of the UPA completing four years in office, the Left Front Tuesday accused the regime of having failed to frame pro-people policies and instead favouring the "khaas aadmi" (special interests).
"The UPA government during last four years could not implement any pro-people policy," said West Bengal Left Front chairman Biman Bose here.
"Before coming to power, they in their election manifesto said they will work for the aam admi. But their track record over the past four years shows they only served the khaas amdi," Bose told media persons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof