Vice-Principal beats students on Teachers Day
Bandel (WB): The Vice-Principal of a reputed missionary school here in Hooghly district was on Wednesday arrested for caning seven students of the school, police sources said.
The students of class IV of Don Bosco school were decorating their class room for the Teachers Day celebration and were playing with foam spray when vice-principal Subir Mondal entered the classroom, the sources said.
Mondal immediately snatched the foam spray from the students and started beating the students with a cane. Seven students were injured in the caning, they said.
The parents of the students lodged a complaint with the Chuchura police station against vice-principal Subir Mondal.
On the basis of the parent`s complaint the vice-principal Subir Mondal has been arrested, Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) Tathagata Basu said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook