Vote for BJP if you want a good government, says L K Advani
Falakata(WB): Senior BJP leader L K Advani
on Thursday said if the people of West Bengal want a good government
then they should vote for BJP candidates in the coming state
"The Bharatiya Janata Party is the only party which can
promise a good government in the state if elected to power,"
the former Deputy Prime Minister said while addressing a
public meeting here in support of the party candidate.
"The Left Front government has not done anything in the
state during its 34-years rule. The condition of roads, health
services, education, drinking water and everything in the
state is in bad shape in the state," Advani alleged.
"The UPA government in the Centre has become synonymous
with scams --starting with the 2G, CWG, Adarsh and other
scams. The prices of essential commodities has risen a lot
during the rule of the UPA government but the government has
failed to take any steps to bring down the prices," the
veteran BJP leader said.
It is only the BJP which can give good governance as
even Anna Hazare has praised the rural works done by the BJP
government led by Narendra Modi in Gujarat and the NDA
government led by Nitish Kumar in Bihar, he claimed.
Advani addressed the election meeting of BJP candidate
for Falakata in Jalpaiguri district which will go to the polls
on April 18 during the first phase of the six-phase West
Bengal Assembly election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death
- Leigh Griffiths puts struggling Celtic in Champions League driving seat
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August for SAARC meet