Vote for BJP if you want a good government, says L K Advani
Falakata(WB): Senior BJP leader L K Advani
on Thursday said if the people of West Bengal want a good government
then they should vote for BJP candidates in the coming state
"The Bharatiya Janata Party is the only party which can
promise a good government in the state if elected to power,"
the former Deputy Prime Minister said while addressing a
public meeting here in support of the party candidate.
"The Left Front government has not done anything in the
state during its 34-years rule. The condition of roads, health
services, education, drinking water and everything in the
state is in bad shape in the state," Advani alleged.
"The UPA government in the Centre has become synonymous
with scams --starting with the 2G, CWG, Adarsh and other
scams. The prices of essential commodities has risen a lot
during the rule of the UPA government but the government has
failed to take any steps to bring down the prices," the
veteran BJP leader said.
It is only the BJP which can give good governance as
even Anna Hazare has praised the rural works done by the BJP
government led by Narendra Modi in Gujarat and the NDA
government led by Nitish Kumar in Bihar, he claimed.
Advani addressed the election meeting of BJP candidate
for Falakata in Jalpaiguri district which will go to the polls
on April 18 during the first phase of the six-phase West
Bengal Assembly election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September