Wanted PCPA leader surrenders
Bankura: A People`s Committee Against Police Atrocities (PCPA) leader wanted by the police in some cases on Monday surrendered at Sarenga police station in Bankura district.
Superintendent of Police Sri Mukesh said PCPA leader Jiten Mishra who was absconding since 26.8.2009 on Monday surrendered at the Sarenga police station.
The SP said Mishra was wanted by the police in a number of cases including arms case, landmine case and other criminal cases.
After his surrender Mishra was produced before a local court which remanded his to seven days police custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city