WB: 6 more babies die at Malda District Hospital
Kolkata: In the latest instance of crib deaths in West Bengal, six more babies have died at Malda District Sadar Hospital, taking the toll to fifteen.
The Malda hospital had witnessed nine deaths few days back also.
Between Oct 25 and 28, 16 babies died at the BC Roy Children`s Hospital - the only children`s referral hospital in Kolkata. The Burdwan Medical College and Hospital reported 12 infant deaths Oct 27-28. Six babies died in a Malda district hospital since Wednesday.
Earlier in June, 18 babies had died at the BC Roy Children`s Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!