WB: 68 hospitalised after having prasad
Howrah (WB): Altogether 68 people were taken ill after having `prasad` at a religious function at Mahisamuri under Amta police station in Howrah district, officials said Monday.
The victims who had taken the `prasad` on Saturday night started vomiting and loose motion since yesterday.
Of the victims, 68 were admitted to hospitals at Amta, Jaipur and Bagnan, the sources said.
Unconfirmed reports said the number of victims were over 100.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling