WB: 68 hospitalised after having prasad
Howrah (WB): Altogether 68 people were taken ill after having `prasad` at a religious function at Mahisamuri under Amta police station in Howrah district, officials said Monday.
The victims who had taken the `prasad` on Saturday night started vomiting and loose motion since yesterday.
Of the victims, 68 were admitted to hospitals at Amta, Jaipur and Bagnan, the sources said.
Unconfirmed reports said the number of victims were over 100.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery