WB: 68 hospitalised after having prasad
Howrah (WB): Altogether 68 people were taken ill after having `prasad` at a religious function at Mahisamuri under Amta police station in Howrah district, officials said Monday.
The victims who had taken the `prasad` on Saturday night started vomiting and loose motion since yesterday.
Of the victims, 68 were admitted to hospitals at Amta, Jaipur and Bagnan, the sources said.
Unconfirmed reports said the number of victims were over 100.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site