WB: Fake currency seized
Kolkata: The police have seized fake notes with a face value of nearly Rs five lakh from a person who tried to buy computer parts with them in the metropolis.
Acting on a tip off, the police arrested Salil Ansari a resident of Jharkhand for trying to purchase computer parts from Chandni Chowk with Rs 4.98 lakh last evening, Joint Commissioner of Police, STF, Rajeev Mishra said.
The man was arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog