WB: Five babies die in Malda hospital
Malda (WB): In the latest instance of crib
deaths in West Bengal, five babies died in the neo-natal unit
of Malda District Sadar Hospital.
Aged between one month and two months, the babies had
been referred to the hospital from far-flung areas and died
last night, hospital superintendent Himadri Kumar Ari said.
All the babies were admitted with critical conditions,
mostly with respiratory problems, he said.
Several newborns died in this government hospital last
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1