WB: Five babies die in Malda hospital
Malda (WB): In the latest instance of crib
deaths in West Bengal, five babies died in the neo-natal unit
of Malda District Sadar Hospital.
Aged between one month and two months, the babies had
been referred to the hospital from far-flung areas and died
last night, hospital superintendent Himadri Kumar Ari said.
All the babies were admitted with critical conditions,
mostly with respiratory problems, he said.
Several newborns died in this government hospital last
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city