WB government is not weak: Partha Chatterjee
Kolkata: The new government in the state
under the leadership of Mamata Banerjee is firm and nobody
should think that it is weak, West Bengal Commerce and
Industries Minister Partha Chatterjee said.
"The chief minister is firm in dealing with law and
order and nobody should think the government is weak",
Chatterjee said at the AGM of Bengal National Chamber of
Commerce here on Monday.
"We are not going to spare anybody who wants to disrupt
economic activity for development", he said.
Chatterjee said that availability of land for industry is
not an issue.
"What has become an issue is that everybody wants to set
up units beside the national highways. This is because due to
lack of infrastructure", he observed.
"The former government has not taken care of that", he
State minister for micro and small industries Manas
Bhuniya said that the government was mulling to start a
management course on MSMEs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- India braces for more heat after temperature breaks records; over 300 dead in Telangana
- Manipur HSLC Result 2016, BSEM HSLC Class 10th Results 2016, Manipur Board HSLC (10th Class) Results 2016 to be declared on May 24
- Sensex falls for 4th day on Fed rate hike caution
- Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya to marry on July 8
- Ageing is not bad at all, Sushmita Sen explains why!