WB Governor condemns killing of police officers
Kolkata: Condemning the killing of two
police officers and the kidnap of another by armed Maoists in
West Midnapore district as despicable, West Bengal Governor
Gopalkrishna Gandhi on Tuesday said that left wing extremists "must
realise that no just cause can be secured by such diabolism".
"Left wing extremists must realise that no just cause
can be secured by such diabolism, retribution will overtake
them," the Governor said in a release.
Gandhi described the killing as despicable.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!