WB Governor condemns killing of police officers
Kolkata: Condemning the killing of two
police officers and the kidnap of another by armed Maoists in
West Midnapore district as despicable, West Bengal Governor
Gopalkrishna Gandhi on Tuesday said that left wing extremists "must
realise that no just cause can be secured by such diabolism".
"Left wing extremists must realise that no just cause
can be secured by such diabolism, retribution will overtake
them," the Governor said in a release.
Gandhi described the killing as despicable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users