WB Governor condemns killing of police officers
Kolkata: Condemning the killing of two
police officers and the kidnap of another by armed Maoists in
West Midnapore district as despicable, West Bengal Governor
Gopalkrishna Gandhi on Tuesday said that left wing extremists "must
realise that no just cause can be secured by such diabolism".
"Left wing extremists must realise that no just cause
can be secured by such diabolism, retribution will overtake
them," the Governor said in a release.
Gandhi described the killing as despicable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VVIP chopper cam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi reaches CBI office for questioning
- Barack Obama has wish about Osama bin Laden`s last moments
- 162 children die in four months in Pakistan's Tharparkar district
- Major blow to Nawaz govt as US asks Pakistan to make ‘full payment’ for F-16 fighter jets
- Death toll from collapsed building in Kenya rises to 22