`WB govt doing best to improve healthcare system`
Kolkata: West Bengal Governor MK Narayanan on Thursday described crib deaths in state-run hospitals as unfortunate but said the state government was doing its best
to improve healthcare.
West Bengal ranked third or fourth in terms of healthcare, he said and reposed full confidence on Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
"I don`t think any other can do better than her. She is the most dynamic chief minister," the Governor told reporters on the sidelines of a programme here.
He said infant deaths in BC Roy Children`s Hospital and Burdwan Medical College and Hospital were unfortunate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- NASA probe set to make closest approach yet to Jupiter
- Daraya under govt control after last rebels evacuated: Syria Army
- West Indies vs India, 1st T20I: MS Dhoni & Co fall short by one run in world record run chase
- Belgian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg beats Max Verstappen to grab pole position
- EPL 2016-17, Gameweek 3: Saturday football — Chelsea take pole, Arsenal end winless run