WB govt seized with crib deaths: Gov Narayanan
Kolkata: With fresh deaths of babies
reported from state-run hospitals in West Bengal, Governor M K
Narayanan on Monday defended the government stating it was seized
of the matter and the situation was not as bad as in other
"The state government is seized of the matter and this is
something which can`t be changed in a day," Narayanan told
reporters on the sidelines of a programme here.
He said the situation in West Bengal was not as bad as in
He was also hopeful that the situation would improve in
the next few weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi