WB govt to send Kishenji`s body to Andhra Pradesh
Kolkata: The body of slain Maoist leader
Kishenji would be sent to his home at Peddapalli in Andhra
Pradesh by the West Bengal government after conducting a
"The body is being sent," Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee
told reporters when asked if Kishenji`s body would be sent
back to his home state.
Additional DGP S Purakayastha said that Kishenji`s
body would be brought here from the Jhargram police morgue for
post mortem before it is sent to Andhra Pradesh.
Security measures would be taken for bringing the body
to the metropolis, he said.
Secretariat sources said the post mortem would
be done tomorrow.
Purakayastha said that the security of the chief
minister and ten other VVIPs on the Maoist hit list had been
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal