WB: Mamata calls on Governor
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee called on Governor M K Narayanan at the Raj Bhavan this evening, three days after six Congress ministers in her ministry resigned.
The Chief Minister was with the Governor for about 45 minutes.
Commerce and Industries minister Partha Chatterji, Panchayat minister Subrata Mukherjee and Municipal Affairs minister Firhad Hakim accompanied the chief minister.
There was no official briefing about the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!