WB: Missing 12-yr old girl`s body found
Krishnanagar: The body of a 12-year
old girl, missing since last Thursday evening, was found in a pond at Kaliganj in Nadia district Monday triggering protest in
Police said the class VI student of Matiari Academy High School, was missing ever since she went to a local fair
and did not return till Thursday night.
However, the body, found stuck under water hyacinth, could not be recovered from the pond as local people demanded
a sniffer dog be first brought to the spot to net the person involved in the murder of the girl.
Police said it was too premature to ascertain if the
girl was subjected to sexual torture before murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Rahul Gandhi must come clean on how Mahatma Gandhi's assassin was affiliated to RSS: Vaidya
- Japanese truck driver playing Pokemon Go kills pedestrian
- `No radicalisation` in Australia stabbing death: Police
- How to get MIUI 8 update on Xiaomi smartphone: Check out tutorial
- IT'S DISTURBING: Watch little Syrian girl singing before a bomb explodes