WB polls: Two SUCI workers killed in pre-poll attack
Kultali (WB): Two workers of the Left
opposition party Socialist Unity Centre of India were killed
by some armed persons at a village under Kultali assembly
constituency in South 24 Parganas district on Wednesday, police said.
Arshad Ali Gazi and Mrityunjoy Sardar, were shot and
stabbed at Baishata village when they were returning home
after attending a party election meeting, they said.
SUCI blamed the CPI(M) and called a 12-hour bandh at
Kultali area tomorrow demanding immediate arrest of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi