WB polls: Two SUCI workers killed in pre-poll attack
Kultali (WB): Two workers of the Left
opposition party Socialist Unity Centre of India were killed
by some armed persons at a village under Kultali assembly
constituency in South 24 Parganas district on Wednesday, police said.
Arshad Ali Gazi and Mrityunjoy Sardar, were shot and
stabbed at Baishata village when they were returning home
after attending a party election meeting, they said.
SUCI blamed the CPI(M) and called a 12-hour bandh at
Kultali area tomorrow demanding immediate arrest of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical